Monday, November 8, 2010

Reading

So just finished The Dark Hunter Companion by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Oh my gosh this has so much information, it took me forever to finish. I did not read all the lists of gods, people, dark hunters, etc. There were just too many and they are explained in the stories so it doesn't matter. I liked the Q & A with Acheron. It was hard to get into this cause it's placement is like five books back, so a lot that has happened had not happened in this book. One of the funniest things in the book is a journal from a Dark Hunter. It is in a timeline form and it is hilarious. You do get more information and a few excerpts from a couple books. Great book, just a lot of information to take in. Now finishing up another series. It's good to get through the series instead of going back and forth between several. Oh yeah, this also gave me several short stories that I haven't read yet for the Dark Hunter Series. Now I have to find them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment