Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This Week (Its Tuesday so I am so late)

So this week was not a busy week. I can't even think of anything specific I did besides going to the dentist. And the Hubby went New York City for the weekend.

I love going to the dentist. It is where I excel. :) I have good teeth what can I say. :)

So having the Hubby gone for the weekend was lonely. Quinn whined a lot. She likes us to be home together. I really wanted to watch Prince of Persia but I didn't send out the Netflix disc in time to get it til Monday. :(

So just two more weeks til I get to schedule classes. I am still very excited about school. I just hate how slow the process for everything is. I need to see what credits transfer still and I need to get my financial aid in order. I called today to see how much the fees are going to be. She said with 7 hours of classes (that is 3 classes for me, I know the one class I want to take it is a one hour credit) it is around $700. That is way more than anyone has told me it would be. I am so glad I filled out my FAFSA.

Life. I hate cleaning. Before I met the Hubby I was clean. My home/room whatever was clean. When younger I kept our home clean. Every room. Laundry. Everything. I am broken now. I don't care. I care when people are coming over but it just doesn't happen. My kitchen is such a mess. I was thinking the other day, how much would someone charge me for them to clean it. I try to do small jobs and then I don't do it. I don't know how to get out of this not caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment