Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This Week :) (I am late with this blog)

So this week, let me see. On Tuesday, I got my acceptance email to Miami University, then I had to wait on the acceptance packet with more information. On Wednesday, our bank account went negative :( then I got paid early :) and the Reds tickets were finally refunded so by Thursday the account was back to positive with no fee (THANK YOU). Thursday I went to hubby's boss's baby shower. It was a lot of fun with baby games I had never played before. Very good food too. :) After the shower, I went to RedHawk Chef which was a lot of fun. It was really cool with the special ingredient being apples and each team had to do dishes from a certain country. And there was only a slight fire. :) On Friday, went to the MEGA Halloween party and took lots of pictures. I think I took more pics of Brian than any one else. :) He looked so sad but it was the makeup weighing down his face. After the party, we went to the AfterDark Night at the Rec. I was so tired, I didn't last there very long. I ate and then walked around the track for a few and then went home to sleep. Sunday was Halloween so we went to MEGA's broomball game. Then gave out candy at home. It was so much fun but very cold. We ran out before trick or treat was over.

Getting accepted to Miami was an awesome day. There was a tornado warning for a couple hours so I really couldn't tell anyone except those around me. :) But the hubby finally heard after he picked me up from work. We didn't have a celebratory meal until Sunday. Went to Fiesta Charra, first time since they moved. Still good. :) Everyone has been excited for me. I called my mom while she was at work, she was at their customer service desk and screamed. :) Good day.

The bank account was just so annoying. ugh! didn't know what to do, so I asked to be paid two days early. And it wasn't a problem but not something I will do unless absolutely necessary. We got it fixed though. It was stupid ESPN Magazines fault.

The shower was fun. I knew between 1/4 and 1/2 the people there. She almost didn't open my present, it was placed behind her. :( But she liked it. It was of course something from the Reds. Very cute outfit with a baseball heart on the bottom. :) Came with booties and a bib.

RedHawk Chef was cool. Hubby found out how to make a quick chicken tortilla soup. Hopefully, we can make that sometime soon. And I got to show people how to eat a cupcake :) I was really proud of myself. You take the cupcake out of the paper, tear it in half and place the bottom on top. So you have like a cupcake sandwich. You don't get icing on your face. :)

Alright that is it right now. Will blog more next week.

1 comment:

  1. I would like some quick chicken tortilla soup, please!!!!

    And congrats again on the acceptance. It's going to be fab!

    ReplyDelete