Sunday, November 7, 2010

This Week.

So this week, let's see what happened. Monday, I had dinner with Adam Richman from Man v Food. It was really awesome. He is a great conversationalists. Then we went to see his lecture. It was awesome looking at where certain food comes from. He was awesome. Instead of going to the after party for chocolate covered bacon (not sure about that) we went to a MEGA broomball game. On Tuesday, we got up early to vote before work. I didn't even watch the results but I did vote. :) That evening we watched Brian play hockey with his team Duck Butter. They made it to the playoffs. YEAH! On Friday, we went to another MEGA event. This one was the Button Mashing Contest. It was so much fun. Its really funny to watch people play games that they have no clue how to play. Today, we went to two MEGA broomball games. I believe they were the last of the fall season. The winter season will be starting soon.

So at tonights broomball game the Hubby decided he was going to go out on the ice. I cringed every time he fell. It is not something I enjoyed watching, especially when he began running on the ice.

Quinn is getting on my nerves more and more. I love her and she can be so cute and a really good dog. But when JS is not home she will whine for hours. When he is home, she doesn't have to be touching him but needs to be in the same room. When he comes home to take a nap, she whines even more. Cause he is home and she can not be with him. It is slowly driving me crazy. Hopefully when he gets his time off for Thanksgiving and Christmas she will get enough of him to last a little while.

Money Money Money. That seems to be all I think about. I am hoping to get this money from the lawsuit soon but it could take awhile. I am hoping I get as much as I am supposed to. I have plans for that money and we could really use it right now. I am just so tired of nor having money. It has never been this bad before.

I think I have told everyone about getting back into school :) Everyone is so excited. I am very excited. I just hope I can get some good classes and get all my classes transferred (that can transfer). I know one class I want to take but it is only 10 weeks and one credit. We'll see what happens. So far I have gotten my banner number, paid my enrollment fee, got my email account, and signed up for my advisor session. It's taking so long. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment