Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Reading

Ok so I have finished two books from two different series. :)

I really like the first series. It has a lot of vampires from different countries, many from Scotland, and they wear kilts. Its really a good series. I wish the library had all the books in the series. I got the first one from the Hubby, he bought it from the bookstore. :) This book is called The Forbidden Nights with a Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks. Usually these books are more about the man finding the woman to love but in this one it was more about the woman, It was a nice switch.

The second book is from Laurell K. Hamilton. I was reading her Anita Blake series and found this Meredith Gentry series. I could not imagine more sex from the Anita Blake series but I found more sex in this series. It is not about vampires (I know you just gasped from the shock) but it is about fae. It is a really good series, I believe this is the third book in the series, Seduced by Moonlight. The only thing I didn't like in this book is the detail. Sometimes it is just too much. In this book you were introduced to a lot of people and she describes every single one in detail. It can just get a little too long. But I love the story and I like how her stories flow right into the next book and I am glad I have many books to read. I am going to hate to read the last book and then have to wait for the next. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment